Wednesday, May 13, 2020

MAKE UP TIME WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY

At the end of the day people won't remember what you said or did ...
Thank you mis amores because you always made me feel
that I could be a better teacher every day! I love you!

Hola hola!
At this time mis amores I am beginning to average your performance in class and in the digital learning. Today and tomorrow I need you to make up any type of work that you have not done if you wish me to included in your class average. Specially the grades before March 13 are crucial to improve your grades. If you make up something you must email me because I may miss your make up work in the platforms and I will need to search for it.
Your work today is to check in Synergy if your mail address is correct. Let me know if you have a different mail address. We can't leave without Sra. Figueroa's last hug and I need to send it to you through normal mail.
Chicos it was a great pleasure to teach you and I wish you the best in life. Never forget your Spanish teacher that loved you so much to each one of you!💖

No comments:

Post a Comment