Monday, April 13, 2020

WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL!


101 Safe Journey Quotes and Wishes (to Inspire and Show You Care ...



Muy buenos dias Chicos! Hola Hola!

Hope you had a great spring break with your family! I know most of you have many questions in regards to grades. I definitely encourage and motivate you to continue your course because you will need to  have the skills for next semester if you will take the next level. If you were failing the class on March 13th you need to complete the course with much effort and pass your class. It seems hard at this time mis chicos to keep track of the work from your classes but it is not impossible. Get going sweet hearts we can make this happen. Let me know how can I help you!

 Today, all of you will :

1- Go to VHL CENTRAL and initiate  using the new vocabulary from chapter 6 "LAS COMPRAS" in the tutorials and complete the activity "Completa " section.

ATENTION!
If you have not join me in "TEAMS" you must go back to the posting  on posting to join me in class this Thursday April 2 or April 3rd..
Have a wonderful day my sweet hearts!
KEEP CHECKING MY BLOG EVERYDAY!
DON'T LEAVE ME ! LET'S CONTINUE THIS JOURNEY UNTIL THE END!


No comments:

Post a Comment