Monday, March 30, 2020

Quote | Inspiring Love Life Wise Quotes #determination ...
Your participation is what I really want!
Get going mis amores!

¡HOLA HOLA HOLA!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend enjoying the beautiful weather we had. This is our third week of online learning  and I am very pleased with most of you because you have been participating every day. I know we have had certain technological issues and I hope that as we go along this week it gets better.  It is certain a difficult time for you al and for me too adjusting our new way to teach you a different language!
Today you will be practicing using the verbs in past tense(preterit tense). I am attaching the power point we went over in class on Thursday for you to review the ending to conjugate regular verbs in the past tense.
This is your exercise for today:
1-Assignment March 30th Preterite of Regular verbs
    Please work it out in your notebooks and submit in schoology by taking a picture of your notebook and submitting the picture.
2- Power Point to Review the preterite(past tense ) of regular verbs.s
Have a great monday mis amores!

No comments:

Post a Comment