Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Feliz Martes! Happy Tuesday!

Image result for quote about perseverance
Keep going my WARRIORS!


Image result for lets keep the boat rocking clipart

Hola mis amores! Thank you so much to everyone that accepted my invitation for the trial meeting using Zoom.us We will sure have a great class, just like if we were in our classroom. I would like to invite the rest of you that didn't join us today, to joins us on Thursday (I know I said Wednesday,but I have a staff meeting Wednesday). In the meantime please continue working with your daily assignments using reflexive verbs and Negative and affirmative words..
Today you will  :
1-  Log into VHL online book and you will find three activities to work with.
     a- La rutina diaria (Writing Exercise) Don't forget the stem changing Verbs chicos.
     b- Anuncio de Asepxia( This is an advertisement) Watch it and try to understand as much as you             can.
     c- Comprehension questions about this advertisement.( Comprension Section)

Let's keep working hard mis chicos! Don't stay behind , remember we are in the same boat! Your success is my success! Let's keep this boat sailing safe!



No comments:

Post a Comment